Banadyga Andrii Ihorovych
Senior Lecturer, 2019
PhD Student, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2016-2020.
PhD thesis: Prognosis of the Course of the Acute Pancreatitits and Differentiation Choice of Treatment Tactics.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2013.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- surgical pancreatology;
- urgent abdominal surgery;
- problems of prevention, prognosis, optimization of surgical treatment for patients with acute necrotic pancreatitis.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Regional Surgery Society;
- Regional Family Medicine Society;
- Training at the Surgery Unit of the 4th Wroclaw Military Hospital, Wroclaw, Poland (2016);
- Training at the Department of Surgery of Wroclaw University Hospital, Wroclaw, Poland (2014).