Migenko Bogdan Orestovych
Associate Professor, 2016.
PhD, Medicine (Surgery), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2008.
PhD thesis: The Multyorgan Insufficiency Syndrome and its Correction in Patients with Acute Extensive Peritonitis.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 2001.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- multyorgan insufficiency syndrome and its correction in patients with acute extensive peritonitis;
- management of patients with metabolic syndrome and chronic pancreatitis;
- effect of the proteolisis system activity for the trophological status of patients with osteoarthrosis and excretory insufficiency of pancreas;
- place of PRP and PRF methods for trophic ulcers treatment in patients with decompensation stages of varicose veins in combination with RFA;
- pathophysiological and pathomorphological aspects of relapse of varicose veins after endovascular laser vein coagulation.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Regional Surgery Society;
- Regional Family Medicine Society.