IRYNA OLEHIVNA BOROVYK
Associate Professor, 2004.
PhD, Medicine (Gastroenterology), Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2004.
PhD thesis: Diagnosis and Treatment of Osteopenia at Peptic Ulcer and Complications of Peptic Ulcer.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine,1995.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- bone mineral density in patients with digestive system diseases;
- management of patients with comorbid pathology in the family doctor’s practice;
- implementation of modern technologies of teaching the discipline “General practice-family medicine”.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- EURACT (European Academy of Teachers in General Practice/Family Medicine);
- Ukrainian Family Medicine Association;
- Ternopil Regional Family Medicine Association.