BABINETS LILYA STEPANIVNA
DSc, Medicine (Therapy), Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2007.
DSc thesis: Clinical and Pathogenetic Aspects of the Formation of Polynuclear Insufficiency in Chronic Pancreatitis, Ways to Optimize Prevention and Treatment Specializing in Gastroenterology.
PhD, Medicine (Therapy), Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2000.
PhD thesis: Mineral Bone Density in Primary Osteoarthritis: Etiopathogenetic Aspects, Approaches to Treatment.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institite, Ukraine, 1987.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- emergency conditions in the clinic of internal diseases;
- gastroenterology: psychosomatic aspects of the course of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- problems of osteoporosis;
- algorithms for dynamic observation by a GP primary health care based on evidence-based medicine.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- NGO "Association of Classical Acupuncture and Reflexology of Ukraine";
- Chief of the Clinical Expertise Editorial Boards of the Journal of the Club of Pancreatologists "The Library of a Family Doctor and a Family Nurse" (Ukraine);
- Board Member of the National Ukrainian NGO Ukrainian Association of Family Medicine;
- Vice-President of NGO Ukrainian Club of Pancreatologists;
- European Club of Pancreatologists.