BOTSYUK NATALIA YEVHENIVNA
Associate Professor, 2002.
PhD, Medicine (Pediatrics), Kyiv National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ukraine, 2002.
PhD thesis: Clinical and Pathogenetic Evaluation of Blood Flow of Gastric Mucosa and Duodenum and Improvement of Complex Treatment of Children with Chronic Gastroduodenitis.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1987.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- pediatric gastroenterology, allergology;
- development of optimal programs for determining the risk of allergy and prevention for the family doctor;
- features of the state of allergic pathology in diseases of the digestive system;
- opportunities to optimize the teaching of family medicine in Ukraine.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ternopil Regional Family Medicine Association;