KORYLCHUK NEONILA IVANIVNA
Associate Professor, 2007.
PhD, Medicine ( Internal Diseasses), Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2001.
PhD thesis: The Clinic is Pathogenetic Ground of the Use of Phosamax for the Correction of the Osteodeficiency States for Patients With a Pseudorheumatism.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institite, Ukraine, 1995.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- current methods of diagnostics, treatment and prophylaxis of diseases of the endocrine system;
- diagnostics of insulin resistance, leptin resistance, violations of carbohydrate and lipid exchanges;
- development and introduction of methods of early diagnostics and treatment of metabolic syndrome; violations of tolerance to the carbohydrates, diabetes mellitus 2 as, alimentary-constitutional obesity;
- influence of traditional and unconventional methods of treatment of alimentary-constitutional obesity, МСХ.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Board Member of the National Ukrainian NGO Ukrainian Association of Family Medicine.