Yasniy Oksana Romanivna
Associate Professor, 2007.
PhD, Medicine (Pediatrics), Kyiv National Medical University, Ukraine, 2001.
PhD thesis: Bone Tissue Condition in Children with Chronic Gastroduodenitis.
MD (Pediatrics), University Diploma, Minsk Medical University, Belarus, 1984.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- peculiarities of bone mineral density in children with diseases of hepatobiliary system and chronic gastroduodenitis;
- development of optimal prevention programs and treatment of calcium deficiency and reduction of bone mineral density in children;
- main strategies of family medicine implementation abroad;
- peculiarities of teaching the discipline of General Practice - Family Medicine and opportunities for its optimizing in Ukraine.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ternopil Regional Family Medicine Association.