VORONTSOV OLEKSANDER OLEKSANDROVYCH
Associate Professor, 2004.
PhD, Medicine (Obsetrics), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2002.
PhD thesis: Clinical and Pathogenetic Evaluation of Blood Flow of Gastric Mucosa and Duodenum and Improvement of Complex Treatment of Children with Chronic Gastroduodenitis.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine,1973.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- nutrition of pregnant women as a risk factor and medical and social problem;
- prenatal preparation of pregnant women in the School of Responsible Parenthood of the Women's Clinic;
- breastfeeding in the Responsible Parenthood;
- the role of the School of Responsible Parenthood in the maternity training of pregnant women under the Affiliate Childbirth Program.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ternopil Regional Family Medicine Association;
- Tutor in the School of Responsible Parenthood in Ternopil Municupal Hospital №2.