TVORKO Vadym Mykhailovych
Associate Professor, 2011.
PhD, Medicine (Therapy), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2002.
PhD thesis: Clinical and Pathogenetic Evaluation of Blood Flow of Gastric Mucosa and Duodenum and Improvement of Complex Treatment of Children with Chronic Gastroduodenitis.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine,1993.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- therapeutical diagnosis and prevention of diseases;
- development of optimal programs for determining the risk of acute coronary syndrome;
- cardiology in Family Medicine;
- opportunities to optimize the teaching of Family Medicine in Ukraine.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ternopil Regional Family Medicine Association;
- Currently Head of Research and Training Centers of Primary Health Care Department, the village of Zarubynci of Zbarazh region, the village of Hnylytsi of Pidvolochisk region, the village of Hovyliv of Terebovlya region, the village of Uvysla and the village of Kokoshyntsi of Husiatyn region.